Assisted Living: Independence with a Helping Hand
For those in need of extra help with daily activities, Pisgah Villa offers assisted living services that encourage our residents to continue pursuing an independent and fulfilling lifestyle.
Comfortable studio apartments impart a cozy, homelike ambience, with a refrigerator, microwave, safety-enhanced bathroom and other features. Caring and engaging staff members tend to become more like friends who help with daily activities tailored to individual needs. Residents enjoy a host of daily planned activities, as well as transportation to off-campus destinations and events.
Outside, nature’s bountiful beauty beckons, and the around-the-clock availability of professional care is reassuring for residents, as well as family members. Of special note: No entrance fee or long-term agreement is required.
Pisgah Villas Personal Assisted-Living Services May Include
- Assistance with daily activities, such as dressing or bathing
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication reminders
- 24-hour medical alert and staffing
- On-staff nurse and physician at the Healthcare Clinic
At Pisgah Manor, rehabilitation is all about moving forward following an accident, surgery, stroke or cardiac event. Highly trained physical, speech and occupational therapists develop an individualized daily plan for you, setting achievable goals to return you to as full a lifestyle as possible after a health event that requires rehabilitation. Therapies are available seven days a week.
- Occupational therapy at Pisgah Valley is focused on helping you manage day-to-day tasks, such as bathing, personal grooming, dressing and eating, as well as helping you resume your hobbies and interests.
- Physical therapy centers on strengthening your body to improve walking and daily mobility, as well as the use of any prosthetics.
- Speech therapy helps residents regain the use of language and improve their voice, as well as their swallowing ability.
Our 1,500-square-foot therapy gym offers advanced rehabilitation equipment, including the AlterG® anti-gravity treadmill, NuStep® Tr4 recumbent cross-trainers. Aquatic therapy at the Pisgah Valley Wellness Center is also available to treat arthritis and back pain, as well as to strengthen joints.
Skilled Nursing: A Higher Level of Care
When you or your loved one requires dedicated skilled nursing to accommodate an illness or recover from an injury, Pisgah Manor at Pisgah Valley can provide the needed care right in your community. Our modified neighborhood residence design encourages optimum independence and social engagement, in addition to higher levels of professional care.
The Pisgah Manor skilled nursing team works with your physicians to provide a holistic approach to reaching your full potential, whatever your level of activity or acuity. Our registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants provide round-the-clock care for both short-term and extended stays.
Pisgah Manor Skilled Nursing Services and Amenities Include
- Private or companion residences with cable and phone access
- Private showers in rooms
- Healthy, well-balanced meals served in neighborhood dining rooms
- Eight neighborhood living rooms
- Enclosed courtyards
- Raised Gardens
- Aviary and cats in-residents
- Full slate of activities, including crafts, games, outings and more
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Access to beauty salon and other services
Pisgah Valley Health Center Floor Plans
Floor Plan One
1 bedroom • 1 bath
265 square feet
Floor Plan Two
1 bedroom • 1 bath
335 square feet